Port 8 led blinking Green slowly 5sec intervals

2024-02-01 22:23:31
Model: TL-SG108  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

I have a TP Link SG108 connected with CAT5e cable to my ISP Router. Cable is connected to SG108 port #8 and Green led is blinking slowly, intervals of 5sec. No internet connection. When I connect cable direct to a computer It Works.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Port 8 led blinking Green slowly 5sec intervals
2024-02-02 01:54:28

Hi @Leogc 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Identify what IP address you have. Use Google to check if your IP is a private subnet.

If it is a public IP, please buy a router and connect to the ISP modem. Or ask your ISP about the modem and whether it can be set as the router mode. Then you should connect it in the way now.

If it is a private IP, please list the IP here. Which does not seem to be your case because this is very typical that you can only have one IP working on the ISP modem.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options