Open VPN Server connecting with no internet

2024-02-17 07:31:28 - last edited 2024-02-18 06:15:52
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

Hi,

I have followed the TP link user guide for creating Open VPN Server. Using the Open VPN app on my android phone will connect and assign an IP address but i have no internet traffic. I had a look on the Routing table and it looks like it might be the culprit? i have attached screen shots. i have tried deleting and re-adding the VPN server about 10 times playing around with different settings.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Open VPN Server connecting with no internet-Solution
2024-02-18 06:15:47 - last edited 2024-02-18 06:15:52

Hi @Frenzy 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

In case you miss this:

It is pinned on the first page of the router section.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Open VPN Server connecting with no internet-Solution
2024-02-18 06:15:47 - last edited 2024-02-18 06:15:52

Hi @Frenzy 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

In case you miss this:

It is pinned on the first page of the router section.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 136

Replies: 1

Related Articles