OpenVPN Stopped Working with Omada Setup

2024-02-20 02:14:02 - last edited 2024-02-26 06:37:50

I have has used OpenVPN on my ER6o5/ OC200 for quite a while mainly to connect to my cameras, home automation, etc remotely and it has worked great, however it has seemed to have recently stopped working.

It shows that it has connected to the VPN (in the app) and gets an local IP address via the VPN but I can no longer access anything on my local LAN.  I have not made any network changes for quite some time.

I am not sure if something changed in a recent software update either with Omada or OpenVPN. I tried reinstalling the app on my phone and exported a new file for the openVPN app but continue to get the same result.

Any suggestions on what I should do as I need remote access to my network?

Thanks,

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:OpenVPN Stopped Working with Omada Setup-Solution
2024-02-21 02:31:45 - last edited 2024-02-26 06:37:50

Hi @TheWookie 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Android OVPN?

You might see this pinned thread. Last OpenVPN update on Android broke it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2024-02-24 02:26:02 - last edited 2024-02-26 06:37:52

@Clive_A Thank you, this fixed the issue.  Much appreciated!

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:OpenVPN Stopped Working with Omada Setup
2024-02-21 02:28:51

Hi @TheWookie,

Thanks for reporting this issue to TP-Link community!

VPN is not working properly is a router classical issue, please input in the correct section. @Clive_A look here.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-02-21 02:31:45 - last edited 2024-02-26 06:37:50

Hi @TheWookie 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Android OVPN?

You might see this pinned thread. Last OpenVPN update on Android broke it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2024-02-24 02:26:02 - last edited 2024-02-26 06:37:52

@Clive_A Thank you, this fixed the issue.  Much appreciated!

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 377

Replies: 3

Related Articles