Blank Report in Dashboard

2024-02-23 05:14:47 - last edited 2024-03-07 08:35:04
Model: ER8411  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0

Hello Everyone,

Has anybody encountered this in their Omada Dashboard? I noticed a few blank reports in both of our ISP, though the connection has no cut with my continuous ping in both our ISP and Gateway. I'm worried about the fact that maybe there is a problem in our network or it has a bug. It started just this February and we've already tried to restart the router and update our controller to the latest firmware but the blank report will show up again after 3-5 days. In our case today it happened thrice now. 

Options
6 Reply
Re:Blank Report in Dashboard
2024-02-23 09:43:41

@iosnetadmin 

It has happened several times, to get back the display of traffic I have to restart the router, everything seems to work normally but something is happening with communications between the router (ER8411) and the controller running on a Windows computer.

Options
2024-02-26 01:49:19

@MR.S 

Do you think it's just a bug? I used a hardware controller (OC300) which was updated just last week but still the blank report remains.

We had been restarting our router when that blank report appeared but it doesn't seem to resolve the problem.

I've already emailed TPlink about this but still waiting for their response.  

Options
2024-02-27 05:52:49

Hi @iosnetadmin 

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID240251149, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-03-07 06:59:52

Hi @iosnetadmin 

So there is zero response from you and this will be closed.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-03-08 00:25:46

Hi  @Clive_A 

Sorry, I overlooked the email. I'll send the logs now.

Thanks for the help

Options
2024-03-08 01:46:00

Hi @iosnetadmin 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

iosnetadmin wrote

Hi  @Clive_A 

Sorry, I overlooked the email. I'll send the logs now.

Thanks for the help

Will forward it to the test and dev team for further analysis.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 380

Replies: 6

Related Articles