Total DHCP clients

Total DHCP clients

Total DHCP clients
Total DHCP clients
2024-03-04 12:57:13 - last edited 2024-03-05 02:35:39
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello guys, I m new to TPlink products, Here i want know that, how many dhcp client can er7206 router can handle at a time.My configurations are.

1. Two internet connection in router

2. One output ( using as a backup line)

3. Two Vlan ( one for Lan connected pcs and other for wifi clients ( using oc200)) oc 200 only using for wifi clients

First vlan 1 - ip range.     10.67.1 100 to 10.67.5.254

Second vlan 2- ip range. 10.68.1.100 to 10.67.5.254.

The problem is that, im getting total 1024 dhcp ip clients. I need 2000 dhcp clients ip

Should i change class of ip or the router limit is only 1024 dhcp clients. Pls help on this

Sorry for my bad english 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Total DHCP clients-Solution
2024-03-05 02:35:35 - last edited 2024-03-05 02:35:39

Hi @Chandansatpola 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

For inquiries regarding the capacity of equipment, please consult our technical support team. Please note that we do not provide this information in public forums. The specific equipment capacity depends on the number of concurrent sessions. If you have any questions about session terminology, please refer to online resources for definitions and explanations.

It does not support 2000 DHCP. DHCP max is 1024.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Total DHCP clients-Solution
2024-03-05 02:35:35 - last edited 2024-03-05 02:35:39

Hi @Chandansatpola 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

For inquiries regarding the capacity of equipment, please consult our technical support team. Please note that we do not provide this information in public forums. The specific equipment capacity depends on the number of concurrent sessions. If you have any questions about session terminology, please refer to online resources for definitions and explanations.

It does not support 2000 DHCP. DHCP max is 1024.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 157

Replies: 1

Related Articles