offline then online frequently happen in the couple of time

2024-03-23 02:55:37
Model: OC300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: v5.13.24

Dear admin,

from 3 months until today im suffering of offline then online troubles of my cloud monitoring of both my laptop and on my mobile apps frequently happened and specially this month will be more worse because its happens in a couple of time.

I hope you will be fixed my problem.

Thank you

Options
3 Reply
Re:offline then online frequently happen in the couple of time
2024-03-25 09:48:18

Borhan74 wrote

Dear admin,

from 3 months until today im suffering of offline then online troubles of my cloud monitoring of both my laptop and on my mobile apps frequently happened and specially this month will be more worse because its happens in a couple of time.

I hope you will be fixed my problem.

Thank you

Hi @Borhan74 

May I know whether you encountered the unstable Internet connection issue? It may take a while for the OC controller online again if the Internet drops.

You may also consider changing the Ethernet cable from front end to OC300. When the controller offline, will you be able to reach the OC300 locally? And can you PING gateway/PING 8.8.8.8?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-03-25 19:15:55

@Hank21 

My internet connection is very consistent and also the speedtest. i did all what you advised but still have same issue.

my second concern is if possible to upgrade an additional feature like anti tethering because all latest mobile now have capable to sharing network.

Hopefully it will resolve my main issue the offline then online frequently happen in the couple of time.

THank you.

Options
2024-03-27 01:18:48

Borhan74 wrote

@Hank21 

My internet connection is very consistent and also the speedtest. i did all what you advised but still have same issue.

my second concern is if possible to upgrade an additional feature like anti tethering because all latest mobile now have capable to sharing network.

Hopefully it will resolve my main issue the offline then online frequently happen in the couple of time.

THank you.

Hi @Borhan74 

What about local access? Will the communication between the OC300 controller and the front end is stable? 

For the cloud offline issue, could you share some screenshots about the logs contains the cloud offline? Will the controller come online immediately or will it be offline for a while?

As for the anti tethering, please vote for adding this feature here: Anti tethering

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options