Ports filtering in Omada - EAP653

2024-03-25 10:18:33 - last edited 2024-03-26 03:10:14
Tags: #EAP ACL #Port filtering
Model: EAP653  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.6

Recently wi have installed 3 Omada EAP653 and everything is ok but an issue with port 9053.

Every services go right but we need that port for some laptops but we cant use our network because it seems EAP653 is filtering/blocking that port.

If we connect via router's wifi, that issue is off, but connecting to the IP via Omada the problem comes back again.

Plase, could you tell me if you experienced this subject? (With the same port or any other different one)

Thank you for your help 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Ports filtering in Omada - EAP653
2024-03-26 06:09:41

tp-lin_friend wrote

Recently wi have installed 3 Omada EAP653 and everything is ok but an issue with port 9053.

Every services go right but we need that port for some laptops but we cant use our network because it seems EAP653 is filtering/blocking that port.

If we connect via router's wifi, that issue is off, but connecting to the IP via Omada the problem comes back again.

Plase, could you tell me if you experienced this subject? (With the same port or any other different one)

Thank you for your help 

Hi @tp-lin_friend 

Could you share more details about how you tested the EAP blocked the port 9053? Please try to share some screenshots/setting of this issue.

Furthermore, the firmware of your EAP653 is not up-to-date, please try to upgrade to latest firmware and try again. Please inform me when you still encounter the same issue after firmware upgrading.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 80

Replies: 1

Tags

EAP ACL
Port filtering
Related Articles