My Smart TV and PS5 only connects after I authorize, they disconnects after

2024-03-26 23:55:33
Model: AC500  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 5.0.7 Build 20230410 Rel. 69645

After authorizing my TV for my EAP110 or EAP225 it disconnects after i turn off the TV or my ps5

how do i connect them both automatically to my EAP110 outdoor after authorizing only one time.

Options
4 Reply
Re:My Smart TV and PS5 only connects after I authorize, they disconnects after
2024-03-27 03:46:52

Xbit wrote

After authorizing my TV for my EAP110 or EAP225 it disconnects after i turn off the TV or my ps5

how do i connect them both automatically to my EAP110 outdoor after authorizing only one time.

Hi@Xbit 

What do you mean authorize the TV? Can you tell me the encryption method you have set up on the EAP?

And are you using any controller to manage the EAP? Please share the screenshots about the authorization page for better understanding and share the screenshots of the setting on your EAP. Thanks.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-03-27 07:35:02

@Hank21 

The encryption method i used is Hotspot , using voucher codes.

i have a controller i use to manage my EAP(AC200).

Options
2024-03-27 22:00:48

@Hank21 Heres my EAP settings

Options
2024-03-28 02:56:59

Hi @Xbit 

If you are using the portal > hotspot > voucher, please share the setting on your voucher manager page.

When using the portal on controller, we need to confirm that the certain clients should be able to pass the authentication again. You can share further about your portal settings.

If you would rather, just create a test SSID for your TV/PS5 without portal, try to connect and reboot the TV/PS5, normally the TV/PS5 will reconnect automatically. In this case, you should pay attention to the portal setting.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 123

Replies: 4

Related Articles