WiFi

TP-Link Omada EAP Series contains Ceiling Mount AP, Outdoor AP and Wall Plate AP, providing centrally manageable and secure business-class wireless network solutions. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada EAP series products, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
WiFi

Tags

Label

I have a few omada APs installed and managed by a controller running in docker (latest version) on a ubuntu system: 3 x 650 (#1 wired, #1 wireless meshed to #1 ~-68dBm and #3 meshed to #2 ~-55dBm) - a
MeshNetwork ConnectivityRoaming
By Munch1 · Latest post Wednesday by d0ugmac1
1Helpful
295Views
14Replies
According to this configuration guide: How to Configure Load Balance on Omada Controller | TP-Link (https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2093/) For example, if I have 2 Access Points each have assoc
Network ConnectivityRoamingLoad Balance
By Nexiantor · Latest post Sunday by Hank21
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Why does this keep happening my app is updated, the controller to router cable is not faultly . What are the possible causes of this? I recently changed just the background of the wifi login page and
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Xbit · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
117Views
4Replies
I have been searching online for a solution as well as watched a lot of instructional videos by TP-Link. There isn't a solution on what I want to do that I've come across yet. Current Setup: EAP670 on
MeshNetwork ConnectivityRoaming
By Centropolis · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
62Views
1Replies
I have a cottage and a boathouse, which is located in rough terrain. I aim to have wifi coverage at the boathouse for safety reasons, as the conventional mobile network does not have coverage. My cott
MeshInstallationNetwork Connectivity
By OddErikD · Latest post a week ago by OddErikD
6Helpful
501Views
8Replies
https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/598000 "I had EXACTLY the same issue. If the IPv6 thing doesn't work, trying changing the EAP110 radio settings from b/g/n mixed (default) to just
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 6EInstallation
By sbaramax · Latest post a week ago by sbaramax
0Helpful
129Views
4Replies
I have a full Omada network at home and in my detached garage, including an OC200, ER605 Router, SG2428P switch, 3 EAP610's and 2 EAP225's. Last night i set up an IoT VLAN to be able to use with Ring
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityEAP ACL
By dictoresno · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
As the title states, I have 2x EAP615-Wall units in my network on a wireless backhaul. They get full speeds on internet speed tests ~350mbps when they are first adopted but the moment they reboot, fal
Wi-Fi 6ENetwork ConnectivityMesh
By junkimchi · Latest post 2 weeks ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
117Views
4Replies
Hello, I recently decided to upgrade our home wifi (and home business wifi) with some TP-Link EAP's. We currently have AT&T fiber internet with 2 gigabit service and AT&T-provided router connected to
MeshNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By JTMoney4 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Mars_Chen
0Helpful
77Views
1Replies
Since I upgraded to 802.11ax APs (EAP653), I noticed that some of my 2.4GHz devices drop off the network. It's always the same devices, and they all drop off at the same time (ecobee thermostats & Euf
Network Connectivity
By physh · Latest post 3 weeks ago by physh
1Helpful
317Views
10Replies