2 Vigi cams, wifi model and second is lan model, different locations same account and app?

2 Vigi cams, wifi model and second is lan model, different locations same account and app?

2024-04-02 17:23:32 - last edited 2024-04-07 01:35:27
Model: VIGI C340   VIGI C340-W  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

2 Vigi different model cameras standalone on 2 different locations, will it work on same app and same account. I have one on the house wifi, and second Lan camera in the office. Its a different internet, question is can i have it on the same app, same tp link id? 

I am trying, and second cam is online but only as local device, not binding to the account. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:2 Vigi cams, wifi model and second is lan model, different locations same account and app? -Solution
2024-04-03 10:45:40 - last edited 2024-04-07 01:35:27

@kimicgyu Its ok now, i factory reseted camera once, and with VIGI security manager on windows managed to bind to the account. Thank you

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:2 Vigi cams, wifi model and second is lan model, different locations same account and app?
2024-04-03 05:58:49

Hi @kimicgyu 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You have to bind it to the account and this is putting it on the cloud as well or it is a LAN camera.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Re:2 Vigi cams, wifi model and second is lan model, different locations same account and app?
2024-04-03 07:46:19

@Clive_A  Yes its a LAN model VIGI C340HPWSM-4 with sd card, when i try to bind  to the existing account with one working wifi vigi model it just give me error "Device is offline" and just work as local device, tested the cable, changed lan port on working switch, tried directly to the router port but always the same error like there is no internet.

Options
Re:2 Vigi cams, wifi model and second is lan model, different locations same account and app? -Solution
2024-04-03 10:45:40 - last edited 2024-04-07 01:35:27

@kimicgyu Its ok now, i factory reseted camera once, and with VIGI security manager on windows managed to bind to the account. Thank you

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 289

Replies: 3

Related Articles