Assign IP Address in OC400 Controller

a week ago
Model: OC400  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20240314 Rel.78871

Dear Support,

OC400 Controller   Has 2 ports for SFP+   and 4 ports for Ethernet 1G -  I Just want to ask what the use of so many ports if we cannot assign IP in every port.

Example:

SFP+ Port1 -   uplink IP     172.16.16.100/24  for internet and cloud integration

SFP+ Port2 -  for Downlink Network  10.4.64.2/22    to Control all the hardware in the Network

Hoping for your Support.

Magenta Real Estate Management LLC - Abu Dhabi

Jose

Options
2 Reply
Re:Assign IP Address in OC400 Controller
a week ago

Joem042379 wrote

Dear Support,

OC400 Controller   Has 2 ports for SFP+   and 4 ports for Ethernet 1G -  I Just want to ask what the use of so many ports if we cannot assign IP in every port.

Example:

SFP+ Port1 -   uplink IP     172.16.16.100/24  for internet and cloud integration

SFP+ Port2 -  for Downlink Network  10.4.64.2/22    to Control all the hardware in the Network

Hoping for your Support.

Magenta Real Estate Management LLC - Abu Dhabi

Jose

Hi @Joem042379 

The ports on OC400 will allow you to share the connection from the front site so that you can save the numbers of the switch. It cannot have different IP addresses for cloud access and for management purpose. 

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Assign IP Address in OC400 Controller
a week ago
Dear Hank21, Thank you for your reply and clarification however how we can enable the cloud access if all the hardware that need to manage by OC400 has no internet access. all switches and Access point that need to manage by OC400 has no internet access and only connected to a local network. it is possible i can assign IP in management port and that will be use to connect in cloud access? Thank you Jose
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 67

Replies: 2

Related Articles