Votes

VIGI NVR 4K OUTPUT ISSUE

Votes

VIGI NVR 4K OUTPUT ISSUE

VIGI NVR 4K OUTPUT ISSUE
VIGI NVR 4K OUTPUT ISSUE
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

I am using this NVR from last month.But I am unable to use 4K HDMI output.But I am already using JOVISION NVR.There is using 4K output .I am sending the attachment.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:VIGI NVR 4K OUTPUT ISSUE-Solution

Hi @ARIFUL1132
Thanks for posting in our business forum.

What NVR model do you have?

Some support 4K30Hz. Some don't even support 4K. If your model does not support that, that should be a hardware limitation.

A model that supports 4K.

Model that doesn't.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:VIGI NVR 4K OUTPUT ISSUE-Solution

Hi @ARIFUL1132
Thanks for posting in our business forum.

What NVR model do you have?

Some support 4K30Hz. Some don't even support 4K. If your model does not support that, that should be a hardware limitation.

A model that supports 4K.

Model that doesn't.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 87

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.