Cannot be deleted because it is used by restrictions on the dpi settings page.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-05-18 06:30:22 - last edited 2024-05-21 01:02:54
Model: ER707-M2  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20240324 Rel.42799

Hello to everyone. I'm new to this site as well as the Omadas series of devices.

I'm having trouble removing the group name from the IP group section that isn't in use, and the notification shows as an image. On the DPI setting page, there was no chosen checkbox.

I had been trying to find a solution to this issue on Google, but I wasn't very successful.

It was previously used for policy routing but has since been replaced with a different name. Would you please offer me some ideas on how to resolve this?

Sincerely, 

Thank you

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cannot be deleted because it is used by restrictions on the dpi settings page.-Solution
2024-05-21 00:02:14 - last edited 2024-05-21 00:48:57

Hi  @Clive_A 

I appreciate your speedy response to my post. Yes, I am certain that this tab only has this group name. While I wait, I'm also trying to locate other issues that are similar to this one, but I'm not having any luck.

At last, I reset everything, return to the initial configuration, and end the day. It all seems to be in place. I have no idea how to fix this problem right now, so I'll simply let it go. Closed case.

Thank you

:)

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Cannot be deleted because it is used by restrictions on the dpi settings page.
2024-05-20 05:48:23

Hi @zool_ 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Have you checked other tabs on DPI? Or any other features are using this group?

Please make sure you delete all related entries before you delete the group.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Re:Cannot be deleted because it is used by restrictions on the dpi settings page.-Solution
2024-05-21 00:02:14 - last edited 2024-05-21 00:48:57

Hi  @Clive_A 

I appreciate your speedy response to my post. Yes, I am certain that this tab only has this group name. While I wait, I'm also trying to locate other issues that are similar to this one, but I'm not having any luck.

At last, I reset everything, return to the initial configuration, and end the day. It all seems to be in place. I have no idea how to fix this problem right now, so I'll simply let it go. Closed case.

Thank you

:)

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 267

Replies: 2

Related Articles