Roteador ER 605 Omada

Roteador ER 605 Omada

Roteador ER 605 Omada
Roteador ER 605 Omada
2024-05-19 11:48:59 - last edited 2024-05-20 01:12:50
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Bom dia, realizei as configurações do roteador ER 605 mas na hora em que eu conecto o cabo de rede no swite de 16 portas tl-sg1016 o mesmo não distribui o sinal de internet para os outros computadores. Será que tem uma configuração específica para a conexão com o switch, ou porta para eu conectar?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Roteador ER 605 Omada
2024-05-20 02:24:19 - last edited 2024-05-20 02:26:02

Hi @Lorojrs 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

This is an English community. Please use English to post your content. We encourage you to translate your content into English and posted along with your mother's tone.

Make sure you have Internet on the WAN. Or you should check if you can get Internet from the router. Refer to this guide and try out the ping: Troubleshooting Techniques for Laymen

The router and the switch should be plug-and-play. If you have configured VLAN on the router, please remove it if you don't know about the VLAN.

Also recommend you double-check the cable quality. And try different cables.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-05-20 11:48:11

@Clive_A 

Hi Clive, thanks for responding, but I didn't enable the Vlan on the ER605 Omada router and I changed the cable and it still didn't connect, could it be that I was missing some additional configuration?
Options
2024-05-21 00:58:48 - last edited 2024-05-21 00:58:56

Hi @Lorojrs 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Lorojrs wrote

@Clive_A 

Hi Clive, thanks for responding, but I didn't enable the Vlan on the ER605 Omada router and I changed the cable and it still didn't connect, could it be that I was missing some additional configuration?

What about the ping results? To your router default gateway(factory default one, 192.168.0.1). If you have changed your gateway IP, ping your changed one. If there is no issue with this, then it means the LAN works. It is your WAN config or ISP.

If you have your old router, will the old one work? If yes, you may contact your ISP to flush the stored MAC address or clone the MAC address on the router.

Double-check your Internet information with your ISP.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 127

Replies: 3

Related Articles