all devices are updated

omada is not the easy system we see on youtube

how can i fix this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER605 not adopting
2024-05-31 01:55:27

Hi @Gii 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.
If you fail to adopt it, refer to this link:

What should I do when the Omada Controller (V4) fails to adopt the devices?

Omada is easy to set up if you follow the video guides online.

If you experience something else, you should at least check if you missed a step or which step you are confused about.

At least, make sure your subnet and IP address are proper and ready for adoption.

BTW, what video guide did you watch? Which step are you confused about? Give more details about your current network environment. Or repeat the guide again and follow every step strictly. Don't try others before you understand how it works. Do by the book first.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 150

Replies: 1

Related Articles