Does not detect omada clients (0 Clients)

2024-06-03 03:02:54 - last edited 2024-06-30 05:56:52

I have the omada server recently updated to version 5.14.20.9 and now it does not want to show the users in the application or on the omada website. Sometimes it detects some devices and others not and now recently 0 Clients appear. Sometimes after restarting the omada server it works again but after 2 days the problem returns. This has gotten worse since the last update although it used to happen very rarely.  I'm sorry if there are any translation errors.  

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Does not detect omada clients (0 Clients) -Solution
2024-06-11 01:37:59 - last edited 2024-06-30 05:56:52

Hi  @Josvell 

Out engineers find some "possibe reasons" for this issue. 

We are going to fix it in next update. However it may not be very soon. 

Josvell wrote

I have the omada server recently updated to version 5.14.20.9 and now it does not want to show the users in the application or on the omada website. Sometimes it detects some devices and others not and now recently 0 Clients appear. Sometimes after restarting the omada server it works again but after 2 days the problem returns. This has gotten worse since the last update although it used to happen very rarely.  I'm sorry if there are any translation errors.  

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Does not detect omada clients (0 Clients)
2024-06-04 03:03:31

Josvell wrote

Hi @Josvell 

May I know the model numbers of the Omada devices you have? Please share some screenshots of the clients page that showed 0 and help to confirm your network topology.

Besides, to assist you better, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID TKID240605936, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Does not detect omada clients (0 Clients) -Solution
2024-06-11 01:37:59 - last edited 2024-06-30 05:56:52

Hi  @Josvell 

Out engineers find some "possibe reasons" for this issue. 

We are going to fix it in next update. However it may not be very soon. 

Josvell wrote

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 274

Replies: 2

Related Articles