Where to find Radius Server access to the controller to allow COA (Disconnect-Request)

Where to find Radius Server access to the controller to allow COA (Disconnect-Request)

2 weeks ago
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.13.30.20

I have a Radius server set up with a basic configuration, and it works as intended. I have noticed that the controller supports one of the Radius COAs.

I have checked the tooltip and the question mark in the top right corner, but they do not provide any hints on where to get this information.

Can someone help me know where to find the access or secret, similar to what the Radius server does? 

Thank you!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Where to find Radius Server access to the controller to allow COA (Disconnect-Request)
2 weeks ago

Never mind.

I found the information I needed. I didn't realize there was more information on the dropdown in collapsible content.

Thank you.

I hope Tplink / Omada will add more radius attributes just like Mikrotik in the future. 

Options
Re:Where to find Radius Server access to the controller to allow COA (Disconnect-Request)
Wednesday
Hello, Where exactly did you find this COA Setting? I am searching for weeks now, to get a radius disconnect from an external NAC like PacketFence working. I am running the same firmware and hardware. Kind regards!
Options
Thursday

@ArJo7 Hey, apologies for the delayed reply. The TP Link notifications were buried in my emails. I'm assuming you are using an external radius, like FreeRadius. The only place I see the CoA setting is on the Portal page and then just check the disconnect request; you're all good. For wired, no special settings are needed as long as the CoA server is running from the radius. For the CoA server secret, make sure it's the same as the client in your radius. FYI, you can also send other CoA actions, not only disconnect requests.

Options