Votes

TPLink EAP Series | Total Bandwidth Usage Stats Tab

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Tags: #EAP110
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 5.0.7 Build 20230410 Rel. 69645(5553)

Hello are you guys still updating or have plans to continue support EAP110? I would like to request a feature where we can see the total bandwidth usage monthly if possible. I would like to track the usage of device connecting to my EAP. 

Just a simple interface, nothing fancy. I want to see the total Gigs used by each client connected every month or weekly. It is hard to track manually because if they reboot their device and connect again to my EAP the total (Down, bytes) resets back to zero and also there is power loss. I hope you can make update for this firmware.

or if that is impossible due to EAP's specs. Is there a way you can send statistics to other server/pc similar to Radius Accounting Feature that this EAP110 that I like.

Currently, I'm using the EAP110's Radius Auth and it is working very very very great. I love it. I'm able to track the users data usage.

My problem is that their Smart TV does not support this and it is annoying if the Smart TV needs to re-auth again.

Buying omada controller is a bit overkill for me and I'm confused with the interface too.

One thing in Omada, I cannot add the device manually (IP of the EAP) using the Omada software so it is so hard.

I'm not an expert in advance complicated networking stuff.

Options
3 Reply
Re:TPLink EAP Series | Total Bandwidth Usage Stats Tab
a week ago

Hi  @Exejee 

Some old EAP110 won't work with newest Omada Controller. You may try controller version V3.2.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
a week ago

@Fae thank you replying.

Is there a possibility to add a download record history for each client connected?

Example above image, is it possible to have an history of total download this certain ip/mac used? and can be clear the history manually too?

Whenever they connect to the network their usage will be recorded. 

I was able to read the data on this path 

but I'm still confuse as to how to combine or calculate the total download properly cause when the clients disconnect ubruptly the data goes back to zero.

Options
a week ago

Hi  @Exejee 

No, currently I don't think there is anyway to download record history from standalone web interface. 

I think you can also try to find the info from your main router? Most of the routers can calculate the data usage via IP address. (Maybe your router's web interface has a better solution for it)

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 74

Replies: 3

Voters 1

Tags

EAP110