Missing Feature ER707-M2 Jumbo Frames

2024-06-17 09:37:43 - last edited 2024-07-10 01:02:45
Model: ER707-M2  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20240324 Rel.42799

Hi,

I only want to know if you have Jumbo frames on the agenda for future firmware upgrade? I need to know because I need it on 2 different VLAN's and the ER707 route between it.

Kind regards

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:Missing Feature ER707-M2 Jumbo Frames -Solution
2024-06-18 02:01:02 - last edited 2024-07-10 01:02:47

Hi @oro70 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

LAN>LAN jumbo frame is supported.

WAN>LAN jumbo frame is not supported and not planned.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
2024-07-10 01:02:35 - last edited 2024-07-10 01:02:45

Hi @oro70 

oro70 wrote

Hi @Clive_A I can't see the jumbo frame settings on LAN. I'm using the omada controller 5.13.30.8 on Docker. But for your info, I don't have a TP-Link Omada Switch connected. Could it be a reason why I don't have this settings? Kind regards

The path was referring to the standalone mode. For the controller adopted situation, it is not available.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
2024-06-18 02:01:02 - last edited 2024-07-10 01:02:47

Hi @oro70 

LAN>LAN jumbo frame is supported.

WAN>LAN jumbo frame is not supported and not planned.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Missing Feature ER707-M2 Jumbo Frames
2024-07-09 12:35:48 - last edited 2024-07-09 12:36:09

Hi @Clive_A I can't see the jumbo frame settings on LAN. I'm using the omada controller 5.13.30.8 on Docker. But for your info, I don't have a TP-Link Omada Switch connected. Could it be a reason why I don't have this settings? Kind regards

Options
2024-07-10 01:02:35 - last edited 2024-07-10 01:02:45

Hi @oro70 

oro70 wrote

The path was referring to the standalone mode. For the controller adopted situation, it is not available.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 212

Replies: 3

Related Articles