Model: TL-R470T+  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Hi

My network connection as follows...

2 ISP Routers>2 Cables>TP-Link Load Balance>1Cable>NSM2 AP Mode>WiFi>My Pc

ISP Router 192.168.1.1

TP-Link LB 192.168.0.1

I can't access the configuration page of the ISP Router 192.168.1.1 or TP-Link LB 192.168.0.1 over Wi-Fi, it gives me a white blank page trying to open but can't.

But when I connect my pc by cable to ISP Router 192.168.1.1 or TP-Link LB 192.168.0.1 Lan port, the page opens smoothly.

For note, I have changed NSM2 AP by LG U+ DD-WRT software Act as AP, it's worked fine.

Now how to make the connection pass through NSM2 to open the router or load balance configuration page???

Thank

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can't Access Router Page Over WiFi-Solution
2024-07-02 07:38:40 - last edited 2024-07-05 01:29:02

Hi  @lmpzkt 

lmpzkt wrote

@Clive_A 

NAM2 is Nano Station M2 device

LB is Load Balance 

AP Access point

The problem is that i can't open nether load balance nor the vdsl router configuration page over wifi, only can do this by cable connected to the load balance lan port.

Hope you can help me

Thanks

I know the abbreviations but not your question. That's why I asked.

Now, if they're connected properly, you should at least access one of the routers page.

If you are in the LAN of the TP router, you should get an IP from it and access it in the same LAN. If you don't, you should examine your network diagram and see if they are under the same subnet.

For the router placed on the WAN of the other routers, it's accessible as well if you make sure it's configured to be available for other IPs. Some kind of firewalls may stop the access so that is something you should take a look.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Can't Access Router Page Over WiFi
2024-06-28 02:18:28

Hi @lmpzkt 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Sorry that I don't understand what's been described.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Re:Can't Access Router Page Over WiFi
2024-06-28 08:49:19

@Clive_A 

LB is Load Balance 

AP Access point

The problem is that i can't open nether load balance nor the vdsl router configuration page over wifi, only can do this by cable connected to the load balance lan port.

Hope you can help me

Thanks

Options
Re:Can't Access Router Page Over WiFi-Solution
2024-07-02 07:38:40 - last edited 2024-07-05 01:29:02

Hi  @lmpzkt 

lmpzkt wrote

@Clive_A 

LB is Load Balance 

AP Access point

Hope you can help me

Thanks

I know the abbreviations but not your question. That's why I asked.

Now, if they're connected properly, you should at least access one of the routers page.

If you are in the LAN of the TP router, you should get an IP from it and access it in the same LAN. If you don't, you should examine your network diagram and see if they are under the same subnet.

For the router placed on the WAN of the other routers, it's accessible as well if you make sure it's configured to be available for other IPs. Some kind of firewalls may stop the access so that is something you should take a look.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 189

Replies: 3

Related Articles