er605 still need weekly reboots to avoid tons of disconnect messages ??

2024-07-06 15:29:07
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

say, i turned on weekly reboot long ago due to disconnection messages or some error message after the router was running like 3 weeks or so... (sorry, fuzzy on details) 

circling around to see if that issue has been corrected and its ok to turn off the reboot schedule ?? 

(updated ap firmware and oc200 software today, and was just looking around at my settings... thought i would ask... )

thanks much for your time.. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:er605 still need weekly reboots to avoid tons of disconnect messages ??
2024-07-08 03:19:58

Hi @JS_racer 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I don't think you need to. You can try disabling this for some time and monitor it.

Have not seen such an issue reported for some time.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 123

Replies: 1

Related Articles