Get the message that i have to verify my mail address while i havent received any mail from TP-link

Get the message that i have to verify my mail address while i havent received any mail from TP-link

2024-07-10 13:17:31
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 5.14

Hi,

When trying to log in my software controller, i get the message "Your account has not been verified. Please accept the invitation and then try again."

I could log on the controller, until ive got cloud-access "problems". Ive tried to gain cloud access, but i get the message that the controller was already bound even tho the slider was disabled. I decided to forget the software controller in my account, and since then i have the issue above. Is there anything i can do to bound my controller to my account again? Trying to log in via localadmin which was also not possible.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Get the message that i have to verify my mail address while i havent received any mail from TP-link
2024-07-11 07:55:34

Hi  @Naldjer 

Is it convenient to share a screenshot of the error message page?

Can you log in to the Omada cloud platform successfully? If yes, can you see the controller on the main page?

"Trying to log in via localadmin which was also not possible."

What's the error message when failed? A screenshot will also be better. Thanks.

Options
Re:Get the message that i have to verify my mail address while i havent received any mail from TP-link
2024-07-11 13:08:19 - last edited 2024-07-11 13:08:30

Hey @Vincent-TP 

Many thanks for your help.

I already fixed the issue by completely uninstall & reinstall the omada controller. This was possible since i had a site backup. 

The message that i got while logging into the controller as localadmin was "Operation Forbidden". So i guess that logging in as local admin has been disabled or so when the controller has been bound with an cloud account?

Regards,

Options
2024-07-12 01:34:37

Hi  @Naldjer 

Glad to hear that you finally fixed the issue.

We can log in to the controller locally even when it's bound with a cloud account, that's must be caused by some other reason.

Options
2024-08-03 23:03:33

@Vincent-TP Hi, Exactly the same issue here.

Hardware controller 

Omada ER605 V2

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 428

Replies: 4

Related Articles