mobile connect in wifi not find printer on lan

2024-07-11 10:34:04

hi,

I have two networks, a LAN on VLAN 10 and a WiFi on VLAN 20; at the moment I don't have ACL and in fact if I connect to wifi from my mobile I can ping the PCs and the printer on the LAN, but if I connect to wifi from my mobile and try to print I can't find any printer on the network; there is no ACL between the vlans, they rotate calmly. How do I pass other protocols like this one for printer discovery and printing?

thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:mobile connect in wifi not find printer on lan
2024-07-12 01:43:44

Hi @MC20 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

mDNS Repeater on the Router Doesn't Take Effect

If this does answer your question, please give details and configs about your network diagram and mentioned terms.

About the ping, please upload a screenshot of the phone on WIFI to ping the default gateway of the mentioned VLANs.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 176

Replies: 1

Related Articles