Votes

Feature request: add field [Subject] to mail server

Votes

2024-08-01 08:40:05 - last edited 2024-08-02 08:47:43

I think most of us are using a system to catch alerts and have them worked on in some kind of workflow.

To distinguish the sender there are several possibilities.

We use a specific syntax that should be in the subject that we can use in our workflows.

Omada is one of the view systems that does not have this field available and all Omada Alerts need manual attention, not only the errors/warnings.

Adding this field does not seem to be rocket science to add to Omada, but it would be a BIG difference for those who can put that to work.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Feature request: add field [Subject] to mail server
2024-08-02 08:47:00 - last edited 2024-08-02 08:47:43

@gpglang 

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if this feature can come to SDN Omada controller or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into theFeature Request (Controllers)' area.

Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, wed be happy to send them up for you.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 127

Replies: 1

Voters 1