Er605 when reconnecting Wan2 crashes

2024-08-01 20:14:46 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.5

I have always had several failures with the ER605 (sometimes they were router failures and sometimes they were configuration failures on my part)

But there's something that's killing me 

I have 2 wan:

Wan 1: Arris (HFC)

WAN 2: onu (with UPS)

the Ruling is as follows.

When a power failure occurs and seconds later wan1(arris) during the fault shuts down and the er605 begins to divert everything to wan 2

but when the light returns (1 minute later) the ARRIS turns on and the ER605 detects that it is already online and the ER605 begins to divert traffic to the Wan1, that is when the ER605 for some reason does not send the traffic to any WAN and the entire network stops having connectivity. In status both WAN 1 and WAN 2 dial online and mark latency but the speed marks 0kbps on both wans

(I have some routing policies where 8.8.4.4 goes through WAN2 and 9.9.9.9 goes through WAN1 when this failure occurs neither responds)

What I do to get it to respond again is to disconnect the WAN1 from OMADA and reconnect it. This brings everything back to normal

Is there any configuration that I am skipping? or that it could be going wrong?

I appreciate any help and thank you very much in advance

Options
2 Reply
Re:Er605 when reconnecting Wan2 crashes
2024-08-05 00:12:43

@Josvell Is there anyone who can tell me if this error is due to a configuration error or something like that?  

Options
Re:Er605 when reconnecting Wan2 crashes
3 weeks ago

@Josvell My solution is to migrate to a company that makes quality routers and not toys.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 136

Replies: 2

Related Articles