Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I have been struggling for a month attempting to set up a connection between two networks with different IP addresses. There are two ER605 routers, one using the 192.168.0.X scheme and one using 10.1.
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By dgrin · Latest post 17 hours ago by MisterW
0Helpful
515Views
3Replies
I'm trying to setup IPv6 for the first time with this router. My first time with a TP-Link router, but experienced with others. The ISP is also brand new (still installing fiber), so it's hard to tell
WAN SetupGateway ACLIPv6Network Connectivity
By tlhackque · Latest post Thursday by tlhackque
1Helpful
75Views
6Replies
Trying to isolate each VLAN. I've created an ACL Rule which blocks the VLAN from accessing other VLANs. This seems to work. However, if I block a VLAN from accessing the Gateway Management Page it see
VLAN & Multi-NetworksGateway ACLRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By FlameOtter · Latest post Tuesday by FlameOtter
1Helpful
85Views
2Replies
Just wondered why the SMB transfer speed seems to only reach about 35Mb/s when copying files between my laptop and NAS? Was hitting around 100Mb/s using only my MR500 router.
Network ConnectivitySMB
By myke52 · Latest post Sunday by MR.S
0Helpful
63Views
1Replies
Hi support, In continuation of a previous thread (locked) with similar topic: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/642230 I created an ACL as per link above, however, internet access
Gateway ACLNetwork ConnectivityVLAN & Multi-Networks
By BengGaBoy · Latest post a week ago by oddteacher
0Helpful
456Views
8Replies
Hi, I'm struggling a bit with routing and NAT. I have the following setup. I have no way to alter configurations on Router B or C. However.. PC1 can sucessfully ping WAN IP of Router D and PC2 can suc
NATRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By DrCheese · Latest post a week ago by DrCheese
3Helpful
131Views
5Replies
Problem Statement: WiFi distribution network over 9 AP's works fine 95% of the time. The other 5% is intermittent enough that makes it difficult to attribute cause. Client (smartphone, or TV streaming
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupLoad BalancingNetwork Connectivity
By RF_Dude · Latest post a week ago by MR.S
0Helpful
110Views
6Replies
Hello all! I have an ER605v2 running alongside an OC200 controller. I've previously tried to setup an IKEv2 VPN server to access my network from the internet using a flagship android device before I g
VPNRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By Hambert · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hambert
4Helpful
272Views
9Replies
Hello. Just bought a ER605 router as well as a RE550 WiFi extender (both from TP Link) as my main broadband router is in another room and I didn't want to buy a long 20M ethernet cable to plug it into
Network ConnectivityRoutingWAN Setup
By al7861 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by al7861
3Helpful
106Views
2Replies
Hello, we have an issue with our internet setup. When we have no internet on wifi, we test to see if there is internet via lan cable on our TP link omada router. If there is still no internet, we test
Network Connectivity
By Marck_Paolo · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Pascal
0Helpful
133Views
3Replies