Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello. I want to separate my IoT and domotic objetcs (Home Assistant, wifi bulbs, Tuya, Alexa...) from my Laptops, desktops, and perhaps phones I understood i need to create VLANS But I want to be abl
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityGateway ACL
By J-C.G. · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
3Helpful
118Views
6Replies
Hi all, I've recently bought my first Omada hardware when being forced to move to a new ISP. The standard modem is very limited and the new ISP allows for direct connections without using the provided
WAN SetupNetwork Connectivity
By Steve9004 · Latest post Wednesday by Steve9004
2Helpful
101Views
4Replies
Yesterday I decided to upgrade the er605 from version 2.2.2 to 2.2.3 and although the whole process went well, when I checked the status of the openvpn client. It didn't come out that I made the conne
VPNNetwork ConnectivityOpenVPN
By Josvell · Latest post Monday by Steffffi
1Helpful
724Views
3Replies
Hello, Due to severe security constraints, i need to be able to "disconnect" a WAN port and to reconnect it manually in a few seconds when desired without altering the router configuration. Exactly li
Network ConnectivityWAN Setup
By Eric_Le_Grompf · Latest post a week ago by Eric_Le_Grompf
0Helpful
95Views
4Replies
ER707-M2, WAN is "WAN/LAN3" and gets IP via DHCPC. After restart of the router, in the system log, the interface shows as "unknown" instead of "WAN/LAN3" (lines 25-22) After manually reconnecting the
DHCP ServiceNetwork ConnectivitySystem Log
By RMitev · Latest post a week ago by Fae
0Helpful
72Views
1Replies
I've recently switched from Ubiquit to TP-Link for my security gateway, but I'm having a problem that is somehow tied to the ER707-M2. I have set up networks and bound them to different ports, and hav
RoutingNetwork Connectivity
By OmniBob · Latest post a week ago by Fae
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies
Hi, I took a look under IP Statistics and I see a large number of IPs that are not in my private network. The setup is: Dual Wan Wan1 connected to a router from a fiber ISP Wan2 connected to a Starlin
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityDHCP Service
By SheldonB · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
79Views
1Replies
Looking at procuring an ER8411. However, a couple of questions I have which are make & break for me. 1: Can you define multiple public IPs on the WAN interface, which would be PPPoE in my case? In add
WAN SetupGateway ACLRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By mg4455 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
92Views
1Replies
My ISPs upstream CIsco switch is shutting of my connection because they are detecting multiple MAC addresses sending from my port. This is a brand new installation of the ER605. It is running in contr
By jake-at-home · Latest post 3 weeks ago by jake-at-home
5Helpful
822Views
14Replies
Since I have had my Er605 I have noticed that when the power went out (the er605 has a battery UPS) the er605 would restart (not always. Every 15 or 20 times it would restart only once) and I thought
By Josvell · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
81Views
1Replies