Switch LAG (Active vs Passive)

2024-08-08 06:38:33 - last edited 2024-08-09 01:48:27
Tags: #LAG

Hi, I need help regarding setting up a LAG between two network switch.

I have two switch and want to create a LAG using two ports.

Switch 1 port 45,47

Switch 2 port 25,27

Should i use the passive or active and what is the difference?

Does this also increase the bandwidth?

Thank you.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Switch LAG (Active vs Passive)-Solution
2024-08-09 01:48:22 - last edited 2024-08-09 01:48:27

Hi @Jeesoon1 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

No.

An explanation you can find in the User Guide.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Switch LAG (Active vs Passive)-Solution
2024-08-09 01:48:22 - last edited 2024-08-09 01:48:27

Hi @Jeesoon1 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

No.

An explanation you can find in the User Guide.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 154

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles