Traffic reports by client?

2024-08-14 17:19:10 - last edited 2024-08-19 01:36:38

I see a lot of great reports in the Reports section of the controller, but I could not find anything that showed traffic per client.  I'd like to see which clients use the most bandwidth in a graph style.  Is there such a graph in the Controller settings that I'm overlooking?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Traffic reports by client?-Solution
2024-08-16 01:36:21 - last edited 2024-08-19 01:36:38

Hi @himemsys 

Now I understand your concern. We certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature requests here. While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if the feature can come to Omada Controllers, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.
Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Traffic reports by client?
2024-08-15 07:51:04

Hi  @himemsys 

When there are a lot of clients (+100), it can be inconvenient to show the traffic used by these 100+ clients inside the same graph. You can consider the following features:

Or

Options
Re:Traffic reports by client?
2024-08-15 10:48:52

@Vincent-TP 

Thanks.  I did find those options already, and I do use them. 

There are situations where it can be very useful to see real-time data use per client on a graph.  For example, employee abusing the wifi during working hours.  They can claim they were using it during a break or lunch, but the graph can demonstrate they are using it during working hours.

Also, not all environments have 100+ clients.  Smaller businesses and personal use in homes for example.

Options
Re:Traffic reports by client?-Solution
2024-08-16 01:36:21 - last edited 2024-08-19 01:36:38

Hi @himemsys 

Now I understand your concern. We certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature requests here. While we don't have any specific details that I can share around if the feature can come to Omada Controllers, or when it might, I'll make sure to log this feature request and pass it along to the team.
Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send them up for you.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 128

Replies: 3

Related Articles