Er605 V2.20 and Er605 V2.0 Firmware

Er605 V2.20 and Er605 V2.0 Firmware

13 Reply
Re:Er605 V2.20 and Er605 V2.0 Firmware
2 weeks ago

@resistencia I know this is a bit of a strange question. Why use firmware v2.2_2.2.6 on an er605 V2.0? The thing is that v2.0 is not the official version for my region and I have been having problems with the device. I contacted tp link in my region and they explained to me that my er605 probably has some kind of incompatibility with the suppliers. Since according to them this device is not oriented to my region. Hence my question about the possibility of doing that. Although I already think I know what is happening with the failures I am experiencing and I will probably make a new thread to see if I can find the solution.  

Options
2 weeks ago

Hi @endurance

endurance wrote

@Clive_A 

You are pointing to the releasenotes PDF. How does this help to download the firmware binary? Maybe I am blind.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2 weeks ago

Hi @endurance 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

endurance wrote

@MR.S you are talking about the 2.2.6 version - I was looking for  2.2.3 which was released in dec 2023. It was no longer listed but was a prerequisite to upgrade to newer versions.

It was re-added yesterday.

The point is that the forum has kept a copy of the official releases. You should really pay attention to the link and the arrow I have marked.

And the official website would only keep the 3 latest firmware unless a special situation like that middle firmware is needed.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Tags

Firmware
Related Articles