TP-LINK is removing OpenAPI and RADIUS in OC200 v5.15

TP-LINK is removing OpenAPI and RADIUS in OC200 v5.15

12 Reply
Re:TP-LINK is removing OpenAPI and RADIUS in OC200 v5.15
2 недель назад - last edited 2 недель назад

@Tedd404 

"it's a mistake you made in picking up the wrong device. "

Lol are you serious? There was zero info from TPLINK to indicate this device was not fit for purpose.

Customers had zero data, no EOL info etc, or literally anything to avoid choosing the device that TPLINK happily kept selling - and is still selling in order to obtain the revenue stream - before seriously crippling it just a few months later without any prior warning.

Your blind defence of TPLINK and transfer of blame and expense is mind boggling.

There is no value in continuing this conversation with you.

Options
Re:TP-LINK is removing OpenAPI and RADIUS in OC200 v5.15
2 недель назад

@clogtastic 

clogtastic wrote

@Tedd404 

"it's a mistake you made in picking up the wrong device. "

Lol are you serious? There was zero info from TPLINK to indicate this device was not fit for purpose.

Customers had zero data, no EOL info etc, or literally anything to avoid choosing the device that TPLINK happily kept selling - and is still selling in order to obtain the revenue stream - before seriously crippling it just a few months later without any prior warning.

Your blind defence of TPLINK and transfer of blame and expense is mind boggling.

There is no value in continuing this conversation with you.

from the position of now and your introspection, it is a mistake. ain't you agree? just talk to yourself. i (done) have explained and comforted you. 

that's not a blind defence. forget about what i said. you just don't have other good reasons for the facts i listed. 

and for god sake, it's 2024, there's a doc from their site to illustrate the eol products. and you have a support channel to contact and consult for free. 

you can always ask someone from the support and see if there is a trend. you can ask a lot stuff and if you happen to get a support from the supervisor, you are lucky.

it gives a feeling that in this world, always need a person/entity to blame it. yes. this case is the tp to be blamed.. stop punishing yourself and sell them second hand. and you can quickly stop losing your money. 

who blames the expenses? you are describing yourself as a victim of the product and you seem to be the person who blames a lot. just lay out some truth and facts about the industry and 21st century bulk manufactured goods. 

stop punishing yourself and quit this dumb brand. or accept the painful truth which has a reasonable reason. 

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
Related Articles