Missing notification

Missing notification

Missing notification
Missing notification
3 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: VIGI C455  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have just installed a vigi c455 camera.

I have motion detection enabled and human / vehicle turned on. It has been working fine until the other day. My friend was driving directly through the surveillance zone on his bike. he was wearing a cycle helmet if it matters. I did not get a notification that someone was detected 😕. I could see on the playback that he was recorded as a motion not human or vehicle. And therefore I didn't get a notification. How could that be?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Missing notification -Solution

Hi @Zilkes_3 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

It could be that he was riding a bike which broke the human shape and was not considered as a vehicle either.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Missing notification -Solution

Hi @Zilkes_3 

It could be that he was riding a bike which broke the human shape and was not considered as a vehicle either.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Missing notification
3 weeks ago

@Clive_A 

Yes that could be.

Is there somehow the camera can "learn" or i can tell it to send notification when a cyclist is going through my surveillance area?

Options
Re:Missing notification
3 weeks ago

Hi @Zilkes_3 

Zilkes_3 wrote

@Clive_A 

Yes that could be.

Is there somehow the camera can "learn" or i can tell it to send notification when a cyclist is going through my surveillance area?

It would only rely on the future firmware update which optimizes the algorithm. It does not support learning the possible movement yet.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 115

Replies: 3

Related Articles