Logs - Client Connection changed (Wired)

2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.16.3 Build 20240620 Rel.81038

Hi.

I have a port profile for voip phones. The untagged network is set to Computers, and for voip the vlan Telephony is set.

This way the phone gets an IP from the telephony vlan, and the computer connected to the phone gets an IP from the Computers network. This works.

The problem is that I get messages in Logs like this. The funny thing is that no phone is connected to sw223, they are all on sw225.

Throughout the day, I get hundreds of messages like this.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Logs - Client Connection changed (Wired)-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@NovaSistemas There was a network loop. It is now resolved.

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Logs - Client Connection changed (Wired)
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@NovaSistemas 

How do you connect your network devices? What is your network topology? It seems that the network has a loop connection. Please thoroughly examine the network, and you can also try to enable the loopback connection on the switch. 

Best practice to prevent network loops with Omada SDN solution

Do you confirm what the device indicated on the log is? You can try to find the device by referring to the Mac address.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
a week ago

@Hank21 Hello.

This is my network topology. 

In addition to those devices, there are three unmanaged switches connected.

The switches are connected to each other using a port profile called trunk with spanning tree enabled. The switches have RSTP enabled and the sw222 has the lowest preference.

The access ports are configured to detect loops in port mode.

Options
a week ago

@NovaSistemas 

What is the device with the mac address C0-74-AD-70-5F-0D? Is this an issue that only affects this device? Is there still an issue? From the screenshot you sent, I see that there are only a few records about this. If anyone manually changes the wired connection?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Logs - Client Connection changed (Wired)-Solution
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@NovaSistemas There was a network loop. It is now resolved.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 169

Replies: 4

Related Articles