Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

This post is mainly from posts released by forum customer @Death_Metal, and I would like to thank @Death_Metal and others for the quality and professional Guide sharing you have contributed to the TP-
Highlighted ThreadACLVLAN & Multi-NetworksVPN
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-04-30 10:38:53 by malik05t
10Helpful
3432Views
3Replies
I have a multi VLAN network and i want to create a ACL to separate traffic, permit and deny the access of each vlans, and create a limited access. The basic lan network. name vlan subnet lan 1 192.168
ACLVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Jeesoon1 · Latest post Yesterday by Hank21
0Helpful
78Views
3Replies
I am on the topology below trying to configure a unidirectional ACL rule. However it forces me to a bi-directional deny. The answer on other post mentions it should work with tp-link router, assuming
Firmware UpdateVLAN & Multi-Networks
By israel-saba · Latest post Saturday by israel-saba
1Helpful
38Views
1Replies
I've set up a Management VLAN (ID 69) across my network. Devices in this VLAN have IP addresses in the 10.0.69.x range, and my Omada Controller is on 10.0.69.20 and communicates fine. However, my rout
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By skeller · Latest post a week ago by Fae
1Helpful
552Views
10Replies
I have an internal network with an OC200 controller , ER7206 V1 and 2 EAP620 HD V1 installed. When the controller is disconnected, the Wi-Fi speed increases significantly. However, when I reconnect th
Controller InstallationVLAN & Multi-NetworksFirmware Update
By MazenBE · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Fae
0Helpful
134Views
1Replies
Following this guide: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2814/ The part it say you can batch config for the Management VLAN part is missing from the controller. Is there a newer guide? Because If
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By mbze430 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
199Views
7Replies
Hello all, I want to work with my self defined network profiles but most of them cannot be edited. Why is this ? See the attached screnshot please and consider the yellow marked entries Thanks for any
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By NorbertK · Latest post 3 weeks ago by NorbertK
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
I got an omada home network which was working fine for months without any issues. ISP modem > ER7206 V2 firmware 2.1.2 > SG2428P v5.20 firmware 5.20.0 > OC200 V5.13.30.20 and other EAPs Suddenly maybe
VLAN & Multi-NetworksFirmware UpdateDHCP
By Medster87 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Medster87
0Helpful
495Views
14Replies
In the drop down menu there is NONE but it's always greyed out How can I make a profile without the native vlan?? For example below I am trying to make a all tagged trunk, 254,1128,52,170 that will co
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By mbze430 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies
Hi there, I have a house in South-Africa where I set up an Omada supperted wifi network with a switch and various access points, all controlled by an OC200 controller. I know I can setup a VPN to conn
VLAN & Multi-NetworksVPN
By TallDutch · Latest post 2024-05-24 02:40:25 by Hank21
0Helpful
273Views
5Replies