Migrate 'Site' from Controller on ER7212PC to OC300

2 weeks ago
Model: ER7212PC  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2

Looking to replace my ER7212PC with a seperate router and controller. I have read that there were issues migrating from a er7212 to an oc200/300. If I was to add the new router to the er7212 first as the primary gateway, would I encounter any issues when I then migrate the 'Site' over to a OC300?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Migrate 'Site' from Controller on ER7212PC to OC300
2 weeks ago

Hi @Bretagne 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

There is gonna be a problem. Migration may not be successful due to they are different controllers in essence.

For any migration, you have to make sure the upgraded version is lower than the OC300 which you have an explanation next to the backup. If there is an error, the notification will let you know why.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options