Error "This AP port vlanid can not be the same as the exist default LanNetwork profile"

Error "This AP port vlanid can not be the same as the exist default LanNetwork profile"

15 Reply
Re:Error "This AP port vlanid can not be the same as the exist default LanNetwork profile"
a week ago
I did not receive any ticket or anything in my email.p
Options
Re:Error "This AP port vlanid can not be the same as the exist default LanNetwork profile"
a week ago
Hi, with the help of Mantonl, we have found the cause. Please check if you have configured any EAP-WALL ETH port VLAN ID to 1. If yes, please change it to Default. Then the issue will be fixed.
Options
Re:Error "This AP port vlanid can not be the same as the exist default LanNetwork profile"-Solution
a week ago - last edited Friday

@Vincent-TP 

Hi Vincent,

All is working fine now I have removed the port setting from VLAN1 to "Default" in the 235-wall Access Point. As support have stated setting this port to VLAN1 is forbidden in the controller, will this issue be address in a future firmware update for the controller to stop an illegal setting being set?

Many Thanks for your help and supports assistance

Lee...

Recommended Solution
Options
a week ago

@Vincent-TP that fixed it. Thank you!

Options
Friday

Hi  @MantonL 

Yes, I have given feedback to our R&D team to add a notice or not allow this kind of modification. They will consider it.

Thank you for bringing this to us. laugh

Options
Related Articles