VIGI app push norification for second user

Friday - last edited 16 hours ago
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,
I have a problem witch push notification from VIGI app on android.

I have VMS cloud binded to my account, and everything works good on my main account. 

I added a second user in VMS, and that person use VIGI app but cannot receive event notification (ex. motion detection). He can watch streams from the cameras and everything but no notification.

I checked on one smartphone with main tp-link id and works good, and after relog for second tp-link id notification doesn't work.

Is it possible to two users receive notifications?

Options
9 Reply
Re:VIGI app push norification for second user
Saturday - last edited 16 hours ago

Hi @marvin82 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Please proceed based on the guide:

Troubleshooting the VIGI App Notification Issues

If it is unresolved, please provide results and details for each step asked in the guide.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

@Clive_A 

Hello, thank you for your reply.

But unfortunately this solution doesn't work.

I checked two user account on one smartphone (S23) and on main account notifications works but on second doesn't.

I re-logged on one device.

Second person also checked to login with main user credentials and notifications works.

This problem is not coused by smartphone.

Options

Options
Monday - last edited 16 hours ago

Hi @marvin82 

marvin82 wrote

@Clive_A 

Hello, thank you for your reply.

But unfortunately this solution doesn't work.

I checked two user account on one smartphone (S23) and on main account notifications works but on second doesn't.

I re-logged on one device.

Second person also checked to login with main user credentials and notifications works.

This problem is not coused by smartphone.

Notifications > Settings > Management, is the camera enabled for notifications?

Event Notification, is it enabled?

And did you have any available Events enabled?

I have a test model connected to the VIGI app, it works ok.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

@Clive_A 

Yes, all notification options are on.

I'm not sure it we understand correctly.

I have 3 users in VMS, like below.

Only when I login on first account in VIGI app. notification works. I tried on all three account on the same smartphone, also on second phone with the same result.

Below my configuration:

My cameras are assigned to the NVR. Adn notifiction are on on NVR as well as in every camera.

Options

@Clive_A 

Notifications > Settings > Management, is the camera enabled for notifications? - yes

Event Notification, is it enabled? - yes

And did you have any available Events enabled? - yes

Notification works perfectly on first account. Only on first

Options
Yesterday - last edited 16 hours ago

Hi @marvin82 

marvin82 wrote

@Clive_A 

Notifications > Settings > Management, is the camera enabled for notifications? - yes

Event Notification, is it enabled? - yes

And did you have any available Events enabled? - yes

Notification works perfectly on first account. Only on first

Same phone that you tested the first account, and knowing it worked for the notifications well on this phone, but now with a different account, it does not show the notifications? Did you verify it this way?

Options
Yesterday - last edited 16 hours ago

@Clive_A 

Yes, I did exactly as you said.

Options
20 hours ago - last edited 16 hours ago

Hi @marvin82 

marvin82 wrote

@Clive_A 

Yes, I did exactly as you said.

What do you configure in the VMS for account privilege? Viewer only? How do you configure that?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 149

Replies: 9

Related Articles