Are there any alternatives (besides using the web interface) for configuring my Archer AX3000?

Are there any alternatives (besides using the web interface) for configuring my Archer AX3000?

Yesterday - last edited Yesterday
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.3 Build 20240628 rel.37017(4555)

To be more precise, how can I automate the process of enabling/disabling the VPN Client in my AX3000 4-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router?

Currently, the only option available is though the web interface and it includes the following steps:

1. Go to http://tplinkwifi.net/webpages/index.html#/login page from your local device.
2. Enter your "Local Password" and press "LOG IN" button.
3. Сhoose "Advanced" section.
4. Then go to "VPN Client" subsection.
5. Manually enable or disable the "VPN Access" switch against the choosen device in the "Device List" table.

This is quite an ordeal, if you need to repeat those steps several times a day.

Does router provide any token-based REST API (or, the like) which I could use for scripting in order to automate the aforementioned config management routine?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Are there any alternatives (besides using the web interface) for configuring my Archer AX3000?
23 hours ago

@escudero380 

There's no way to automate the router configuration via REST API or similar.

You could use either the WebGUI or the Tether app.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options