Wireguard configuration help

Sunday - last edited 18 hours ago
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.2 Build 20240618 Rel.63827

Hello,

I kept trying for couple of days and now I wonder if it's even possible.

Two devices: TL-ER7206 at office and TL-WR1502X which should accompany me at hotel.

I don't have an Omada controller.

I was trying to set them up with Wireguard VPN but no luck yet.

Should this work with those two devices? So I keep trying

Or should I just stick with the old OpenVPN?

Thanks,

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Wireguard configuration help-Solution
Yesterday - last edited 18 hours ago

Hi @Costy66 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Use the label and tag, Wireguard and Configuration, you'd find the config example for WG VPN.

The steps are illustrated in the controller mode but basically the same as standalone mode.

How to Configure WireGuard VPN on Omada Controller

https://www.tp-link.com/en/search/?q=wireguard

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wireguard configuration help-Solution
Yesterday - last edited 18 hours ago

Hi @Costy66 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Use the label and tag, Wireguard and Configuration, you'd find the config example for WG VPN.

The steps are illustrated in the controller mode but basically the same as standalone mode.

How to Configure WireGuard VPN on Omada Controller

https://www.tp-link.com/en/search/?q=wireguard

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 41

Replies: 1

Related Articles