is there a way to get the config file from an ap and push it to omada controller

is there a way to get the config file from an ap and push it to omada controller

Monday
Model: EAP653  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

is there a way to get the config file from an ap and push it to an omada controller?

I use to manage all my aps with an omada controller but for some reason the controller lost the configuration but aps still working, now i have to push some changes but controller is in blanck.

Options
1 Reply
Re:is there a way to get the config file from an ap and push it to omada controller
Wednesday

@HermanFuentes 

Sorry, but no.  It's a one way street with the Controller pushing config to the AP, not the other way around.  You never took a backup of your controller, not once, not even during an upgrade that you could restore the controller from (even if that meant temporarily downgrading so the config would take, and then re-upgrading back to current firmware)?

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 37

Replies: 1

Related Articles