TP-Link VIGI NVR2016H DDNS

неделю назад - last edited Friday

Hi i use a VIGI NVR 2016H

it works very well with tapo cam 10x local

Now i want to add others brands of cam onvif with DYNDNS adress because

are installed in Spain. Works with Blueiris OK.

Can i also set up an IP adress with Dyndns in VIGI NVR or is there a other possibility

thank you

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TP-Link VIGI NVR2016H DDNS-Solution
Friday - last edited Friday

Hi @thx2000 

If you can get a public IP to your NVR directly, I mean bypassing any sort of the router, modem---NVR, yes, you can.

NVR gets a public IP, set DDNS. NVR can be a DHCP server.

Then you can do what you want.

Best Regards! On Holiday If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link VIGI NVR2016H DDNS
неделю назад

Hi @thx2000 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

I don't think I understand you correctly. What do you mean by the red line?

thx2000 wrote

Hi i use a VIGI NVR 2016H

it works very well with tapo cam 10x local

Now i want to add others brands of cam onvif with DYNDNS adress because

are installed in Spain. Works with Blueiris OK.

Can i also set up an IP adress with Dyndns in VIGI NVR or is there a other possibility

thank you

Best Regards! On Holiday If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Re:TP-Link VIGI NVR2016H DDNS
неделю назад

141 / 5.000

I would like to install a camera from another country in NVR vigi with DDns IP.
But it doesn't work. Do you have a solution? Thanks

Options
Re:TP-Link VIGI NVR2016H DDNS-Solution
Friday - last edited Friday

Hi @thx2000 

If you can get a public IP to your NVR directly, I mean bypassing any sort of the router, modem---NVR, yes, you can.

NVR gets a public IP, set DDNS. NVR can be a DHCP server.

Then you can do what you want.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 76

Replies: 3

Related Articles