No permission C340

No permission C340

No permission C340
No permission C340
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: VIGI C340  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

This is not in your list but I have a Outdoor full colour bullet camera Vigi C340. I put up the 6mp with no problem. I've recently added the 4mp and it's on my nvr screen for about 10 minutes and then goes black and states "no permission". I can go back into settings and out again and it comes back up but then goes again. 

I don't have them on the internet due to being hacked. I just have it locally. I did however put it on the Internet and updated both cameras. 

I can't seem to find a fix anywhere. 

Both are on version 2.0.5 build 240529 Rel.57129n

Cheers

Woja

Options
11 Reply
Re:No permission C340
2 weeks ago

Hi @Woja 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Do you have an NVR? VIGI one? Model and firmware?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2 weeks ago

Clive_A wrote

Hi @Woja 

Do you have an NVR? VIGI one? Model and firmware?

I do  @Clive_A 

model 1004H-4p

firmware 1.1.3 build 240801 Rel. 65669n

Options
2 weeks ago

It is a Vigi 

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

Can someone please help me. I need this camera to work

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

Hi @Woja 

Woja wrote

Viewing via admin account?

How many devices are viewing the camera at the same time?

Have you ruled out that the simultaneous decoding bandwidth is not reached?

What are the models you've used and what are their resolution?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
a week ago

@Clive_A 

Clive_A wrote

Hi @Woja 

Woja wrote

Viewing via admin account?

How many devices are viewing the camera at the same time?

Have you ruled out that the simultaneous decoding bandwidth is not reached?

What are the models you've used and what are their resolution?

Options
a week ago
The nvr is 8 channel poe. However the first camera is a 6mp. I hope thats what u mean
Options
a week ago
The nvr is 8 channel poe. However the first camera is a 6mp. I hope thats what u mean
Options
a week ago

Woja wrote

I only have 2 cameras connected and 1 of them is the issue and I don't know what your talking about with bandwidth but I don't have them on the internet. I don't want them on the internet.
Options
Saturday - last edited Saturday

@Clive_A  it still records but only live streams for 10 mins. Would it live stream at all if the bandwidth wasn't reached? And on that camera screen only, it states No Permission but I can't see anything in settings to fix it

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 225

Replies: 11

Related Articles