TL-R470+ Inbound Routing Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2014-01-24 01:53:12 - last edited 2021-08-21 03:46:22
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-R470T+

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : 5.1.2 Build 20130116 Rel.45577s

ISP : Virgin Media & Plusnet

Hello All,

I hope that you can help me, I am using 2 ISP's via WAN1 (Virgin) and WAN2 (PlusNet) and this is working fine. I understand that if I open ports etc via Virtual Server then I can access say a IIS server on port 80 on either external static IP's.

I have mutiple services running so I would like to do the following:

STATIC IP 1-> WAN1 -> to Windows Server ports 80 & 443
STATIC IP 2-> WAN2 -> to Linux Server ports 80 & 443

I have attempted to setup some Routing Rules but this does not appear to work, See attached screenshots:(I know there is no kind of port blocking happening as I can access services via ports 80 and 443 if I use the Virtual Server options but this does not allow for the selection of which WAN I want it to use).

Main Screen Config - For Security I have blanked out part of the MAC and IP's

Policy Routing - Rules I have attempted, I do not understnad why this now does not work.

Maybe this router cannot do what I want and if thats the case then fine but I would be surprised if it could not, Any help apreciated.

Mike.

P.S. I did see this post but still any further suggestions welcome.

http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?74644-Load-Balancer-Settings&region=china
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 369

Replies: 0

Related Articles