URL Filtering with M730

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

URL Filtering with M730

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
URL Filtering with M730
URL Filtering with M730
2017-06-11 01:34:14
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi together,

I am using TP-LINK M7350 and desperately need a URL filtering function in order to reduce traffic as I have a volume based tarif.
Is there any way to get a URL filtering for that device as it's seen on some TP-Link routers? Changing the settings or applications on the connecting devices is not an option for various reasons (too many devices, guests wont apply settings, some applications connect to two urls, but i want to block just one,....).
[h=1][/h]Kind regards,
Borbarad13
Options
2 Reply
URL filter
2017-06-13 14:39:48
Hi togehter,

is there an option to root the device or or get some thought of shell access to add a simple URL filter? It would seem like a step backward (as so many tp link devices suppot it) if were not possible to add a simple URL filter?

Kind regards,
Borbarad13
Options
Re:URL Filtering with M730
2017-06-19 21:56:42
Hrmm, it seems as if there is no solution other than buying a MIFI from a different provider that supports this function. Gonna sell my TP Link M7350 now - it was probably my last TP Link purchase.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 343

Replies: 2

Related Articles