3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

A Comprehensive Guide to LTE Gateway Router External Antennas We understand that some of customers have inquiries regarding the external antennas on TP-Link LTE Gateway routers and may be interested i
Official
0Helpful
37Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: Archer MR500(EU) V1, Archer MR550(EU) V1 Phenomenon Description: Some users have encountered internet dropouts with the Archer MR500 and MR550 routers after a certain period o
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
8Helpful
3389Views
39Replies
This Article Applies to: All LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices Issue Description/Phenomenon After inserting a working SIM card and set up the LTE Gateway Router or MiFi device, internet light is on
Official
3Helpful
951Views
0Replies
Hello, my ISP offers 3 frequency bands B3/B20/B28 in the MR500 coverage area. The question I have is whether it is better to leave the band selection to automatic or manual selecting the 3 bands simul
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to LTE Advanced Routers, including Archer MR600 and Archer MR500 Problem Description We have received reports from some of our customers regarding issues with carrier aggregation
Carrier AggregationOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Sunshine · Latest post 9 hours ago by Amiga1000
71Helpful
6265Views
40Replies
When searching for anything that's NSFW on Google, it says SafeSearch is on and can't be turned off because of the network device in use. Also, when I try to go to a site that's NSFW it can't be reach
By Dazzer
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
Hi. I have been playing around with the beta version allowing manual band selection, however after installing the recommended update on the router it now only shows 4G LTE Band 3. Is it still aggregat
Firmware UpdateBand SelectionNetwork ConnectivityCarrier Aggregation
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
MR600 v1/v2/v3 4G/+ External Antenna Information LPDA(Log-periodic dipole array) MIMO(Multiple Input - Multiple Output) Australia (AU) - John vk3hjq (VK3HJQ Licensed Amateur (HAM) Radio Operator in Au
Highlighted ThreadAntenna
By vk3hjq · Latest post 18 hours ago by vk3hjq
26Helpful
43549Views
43Replies
Hello I have a Problem with my M7350. When powered on the TP Link Logo appears and after a few second the device start again. This happens in a endless Loop. I tried to push the reset button when it s
By MartiMa · Latest post 19 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
393Views
7Replies
Hallo everybody, I have my TP-LINK M7350 stuked during reboot. It seem it's going to do a circular reboot, if you connect to mains, the display shows the TP-LINK logo, but after some seconds switches
By SKID_72 · Latest post 19 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
371Views
8Replies