3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: LTE Gateway Router, Deco 4G/5G products Issue Description/Phenomenon Under Wireless Router mode, if you enable 3G/4G Backup and insert a working SIM card, normally it will use
Official3G/4G Backup
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Sami0sami110sam
3Helpful
394Views
1Replies
This Article Applies to: All LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices Issue Description/Phenomenon When inserting a Tiscali mobile SIM card into the 4G device, SIM card is detected but network type shows
Official
By Sunshine · Latest post 2022-12-06 11:56:40 by Sunshine
0Helpful
491Views
5Replies
Good day, I recently bought a new TP-Link Archer MR600v2 to replace my LTE WiFi modem at home. But don't see any setting to turn on brigde mode on this router. I can do it with my old lte modem and it
Mr600
By .Trung
0Helpful
5Views
0Replies
On my MR100 , Jio 4G sim is not working. Not even showing network. VI working fine. I tried another Jio sim, but same result. I have done APN settings aas well. Please suggest. Why it is not working e
By bharat1rane · Latest post 6 hours ago by bharat1rane
0Helpful
20Views
2Replies
I'm looking at possibly setting up broadband in a building only used occasionally. When not occupied, the power to the building is off. The router will be left running on battery power. Mi-fi routers
By alan1nckc · Latest post 7 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
13Views
1Replies
I purchased and installed a TL-MR6500v 4G LTE telephone wi-fi router at my elderly in-laws house as they have never had broadband and I needed to be able to install a Ring Doorbell and monitor it remo
By Milleniumaire · Latest post 7 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
19Views
2Replies
I have a TL-MR6500v with an ID SIM installed and it works perfectly when I am connected to the routers WIFI i.e. I can access the internet. I installed the TP-LINK Tether app on my andoid Samsung mobi
By Milleniumaire · Latest post 7 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
40Views
2Replies
My Internet connection is constantly interrupted. The wi-fi network itself works fine. But the picture from the screenshot is every 1-5 minutes. How can I solve this problem? Or is it a warranty case?
By Dwells · Latest post 7 hours ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
50Views
3Replies
update my ruter
By mibzomboz02 · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
26Views
1Replies
Hi Team, The downloading stops after 2GB. From 10 MBPS to 0 KBPS. When I bypass the router and directly connect the LAN cable from the ISP Modem , no issue is observed. However, when connected to rout
Highlighted Thread
By sonuapp · Latest post Monday by blackhole997
22Helpful
6734Views
39Replies