Can't configure EAP 110 v2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-04-29 02:56:31
Model: EAP110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 Build 20180418 Rel. 74838

I am encountering an issue on my EAP. I have already performed a reset but I am still getting the issues below:

- Using the discovery tool I can not configure it thru admin - admin account.

- When directly accessing the IP provided by the discovery tool. I am receiving a page not found.

- I can not adapt the AP thru Controller page. Im getting an error "Failed to send Command" or some sort.

Please help. Thank you.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't configure EAP 110 v2
2019-04-29 05:59:55

Hi,

After you reset it, the username and password are both admin. Normally, you have two ways to manage the EAP. 

1. If you want to manage the EAP in standalone mode, you can input the IP address of the EAP or tplinkeap.net when you connect your client wirelessly, or you can input IP address when you connect your client to the EAP by a wired connection. 

2. You can also manage your EAP by Omada Controller; you say you can not adopt the EAP and the error message is "Failed to send Command." You can try to close the anti-virus/firewall first for checking. Or you can also use different browsers to have a try.

Options
Re:Re:Can't configure EAP 110 v2
2019-04-30 01:52:18
Will try this first. Thank you!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 917

Replies: 2

Related Articles