Omada Vouchers - No print option

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-01 17:01:38 - last edited 2021-03-03 06:31:16
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I discovered that cloud interface for the Omada Controller has changed. Since this change, the ability to print vouchers has disappeared. Whenever I click the print voucher option, it goes to a blank page.

Any solution?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Omada Vouchers - No print option-Solution
2021-03-03 01:46:17 - last edited 2021-03-03 06:31:16

Dear @Fitz876,

When I'm trying to print the vouchers, after I hit the "Print selected Vouchers/Print unused voucher" link, instead of opening the print options page, the page goes blank in a new tab. 

Thank you for verifying the information. The issue should have been resolved now, please double check it.

If you still cannot print the vouchers, please try clearing the browser cache, or open the browser in incognito mode.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Omada Vouchers - No print option
2021-03-02 02:35:23

Dear @Fitz876,

I discovered that cloud interface for the Omada Controller has changed. Since this change, the ability to print vouchers has disappeared. Whenever I click the print voucher option, it goes to a blank page.

Thank you for your valued feedback, please allow me to verify the following information first:

Do you mean that you could print vouchers from the cloud website(https://omada.tplinkcloud.com/) before? 

May I know the current version of your Omada Controller? Is the controller version the same before and after the problem started?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2021-03-02 02:51:07 - last edited 2021-03-02 02:53:20

@Fae 

HI, 

The version of the controller didn't change. I have different versions. 

When I'm trying to print the vouchers, after I hit the "Print selected Vouchers/Print unused voucher" link, instead of opening the print options page, the page goes blank in a new tab. 

Below is a screenshot of my controllers. You can see the different versions. 

Options
Re:Omada Vouchers - No print option-Solution
2021-03-03 01:46:17 - last edited 2021-03-03 06:31:16

Dear @Fitz876,

Thank you for verifying the information. The issue should have been resolved now, please double check it.

If you still cannot print the vouchers, please try clearing the browser cache, or open the browser in incognito mode.

Recommended Solution
Options
2021-03-03 03:49:04

@Fae 

Thanks so much! Up and running again.

Good thing is that I learn some new tricks using Word and Excel to recreate the cards laugh.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 881

Replies: 4

Related Articles