Timer for voucher users

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Timer for voucher users

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Timer for voucher users
Timer for voucher users
2021-03-20 22:22:42
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.0.0 Build 20200918 Rel. 58628

Hi!

I'm using Omada for my Internet business. My set up is like this: Router(TL-R605 v1.0)| Switch(TL-SG2210MP v1.0)|Omada Controller(OC200)|(4*) AP(EAP225-Outdoor(US) v1.0).

So far its doing good but my question is:

1) Does the clients(my customers connected to my wi-fi) have a way to know what is their current data consumption and the remaining time in the voucher they availed? BTW I am using the voucher and local users for my business set-up. Voucher is always 1 day access while local users are my client with a monthly subscription.

2) Can my clients log-out from the voucher they currently using? The scenario is like (assuming that the client, usually in voucher, knows when the voucher will expire since it is always 1 day access) and it only has 90 minutes remaining, they would want to log out from that and avail another voucher which is good for another 1 day access. The reason why they would want to  log out from the current voucher even it has a remaining time is the hassle in connecting again while in the middle of their work, game and/or entertainment.

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Timer for voucher users
2021-03-29 23:10:00

@hurley-john 

Hey

The voucher system is more simplistic than that, it literally is just   X hours from the activation and cant be stopped / logged out of as such.

You can however extend the voucher / guest from the controller by clicking the icon under ACTIONS in GUESTS.. this will reset the voucher for a new 12 hour session

Options