LED Lights Managed Switch

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-09 02:23:14
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

My POE switch works perfectly there's just no lights other than the power lite, I also use an OC 200 and on the Omada cloud I could see all the ports working correctly it's just a physical device there's no lights very strange anybody ever have this problem it's not re

Options
5 Reply
Re:LED Lights Managed Switch
2022-03-10 12:31:25

@Penn50 

This switch's specific model is SG2210P V3 right?
Are all the clients connected to the switch actually working properly?
And this model is able to set LED on or off, if the ethernet port LEDs are set to off, this problem may occur, you can go to the controller interface to check, as shown in the following figure.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2022-03-10 13:04:16

@Penn50 

Yes entire network works perfectly its bizarre

My LED is set to on, only the power button is green and the rest of the ports dark

It might be a faulty LED lights??

I can always swap it

Thanks

Options
2022-03-11 04:57:07

@Penn50 

It does seem a bit strange if you are using the original power supply to power this switch.
If you think it's affecting the usage, suggest contacting support directly would handle it better.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
2022-08-23 00:08:02
Same issue here. Everything was working fine until I moved some stuff around. When I connected it back up I only get the power LED. All connected devices are working fine and the OC200 has power but all of the Link/PoE LEDS and System LED are off. The LED setting in Config is 'On'.
Options
2022-09-01 01:52:52

Dear @nicklargent,

nicklargent wrote

Same issue here. Everything was working fine until I moved some stuff around. When I connected it back up I only get the power LED. All connected devices are working fine and the OC200 has power but all of the Link/PoE LEDS and System LED are off. The LED setting in Config is 'On'.

Thank you for your kind feedback. Please allow me to check more detailed information here.

Do you also have the same issue with the TL-SG2210P switch? May I know the hardware and firmware version? 

What Omada devices do you have? Does the issue only exist with the specific switch?

What did you do before the issue started to occur? Is there anything special?

Dear @Penn50, do you still keep the switch in your network and does the issue still exist? 

May I know the hardware and firmware version of the switch?

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options