Omada reset connection to specific website

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-06 05:07:25
Model: OC300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 5.4.7

Hi, 

I am using omada network using this topology

and i have this problem accessing some website, not all, only few website display this kind of error

but this is only happen when i am using omada network, if i connect the laptop directly to the ISP router, the website can be accessed normally. I even didn't enable any ACL or URL Filtering settings. TP-Link support suggest that i set same DNS settings on Omada Network, this did not solve the problem. since omada didnt have any feature or notification if connection to specific website are blocked or dropped. is there any way to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada reset connection to specific website
2022-09-07 08:21:29

@itsupuls 

Everything is working fine with my gateway, which specific sites are having problems? Give an example?
You can go to the web interface and manually change the primary DNS and secondary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.
In general, changing the browser and trying the privacy window will also solve the problem.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 400

Replies: 1

Related Articles