EAP 110 Disconnected to the Omada Controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-27 22:35:02
Tags: #Disconnected
Model: EAP110  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 5.0.0

Good Day!

I don`t know the reason why my AP is always disconnected after running it on another day. We always turning it of the controller host and the AP on a daily basis, but this week everytime we turn on the controller and AP it always says disconnected. I`ve even tried to reset the AP and upgrade the Omada Controller and AP Firmaware. It will always work after updating the Omada controller. I updated twice this week Omada Controller v5.6.3 and last night was v5.6.3_1666. But I still encounter same error today.

What us the reason it always disconnected if we shut it down everyday to save energy since we`re not open 24hrs. We only encounter this problem this week and we`re using it for 4months already.

Options
2 Reply
Re:EAP 110 Disconnected to the Omada Controller
2022-10-28 07:12:22

@waraikobuot 

Everytime you power off the controller host PC, the controller will lose connection to the EAP, that's normal.

If you only have one EAP, it will be more easier to manage it via IP web interface(standalone mode).

Controller is designed to be online all the time.

Options
Re:EAP 110 Disconnected to the Omada Controller
2022-10-28 11:35:15

@Somnus so you mean, if I turn off the controller and AP once I turned it on the AP will be permanently disconnected to the controller?. Because before what I only did is everytime we are going to close we turn it off both controller and AP, but it still can connect. We only encountered this problem this week.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 537

Replies: 2

Tags

Disconnected
Related Articles